Bryton earned his yellow belt in Karate and was so proud of himself! This is him and his Sense(however it's spelled). He'll be working on his Yellow Belt, 2nd degree in the Fall! Go Bryton!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Change!
Okay...so I change the background! I thought CTR one was cute, but I decided on something a little more cute and fun. So this is the background for now. Let's get posting for mom and dad! Love you guys!
Bryton earned his yellow belt in Karate and was so proud of himself! This is him and his Sense(however it's spelled). He'll be working on his Yellow Belt, 2nd degree in the Fall! Go Bryton!

Bryton earned his yellow belt in Karate and was so proud of himself! This is him and his Sense(however it's spelled). He'll be working on his Yellow Belt, 2nd degree in the Fall! Go Bryton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment